Python Bug Day 2010-11-20
20th of November, starting at 11:00, and probably ending around 17:00 or so.
Yola have offered to host us for the day.
- Try to break the latest 3.2 testing release
- Throw existing Py3K apps & test suites at it
- Triage some old bugs
- Add to our list of bugs touched.
We verified that the genshi-py3k branches test suite passes against python 3.2a
The following issues where touched or added during the sprint.
(And also http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1682 , from running the numpy test suite with python 3.2a)
We identified the following issues as possible duplicates or as superseded by other issues:
- http://bugs.python.org/issue1046092 (superseded by http://bugs.python.org/issue1486713)
- http://bugs.python.org/issue975556 (superseded by http://bugs.python.org/issue1486713)