|Version 3 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
17th of November 2007, starting at 15:00. Note that, due to timing issues with the bandwidth barn, this meeting will start an hour later than usual. This will likely be the last meeting for 2007.
Bandwidth Barn event room.
- The postponed pygments talk by Jeremy Thurgood (confirmed)
- A talk on python profiling was also offered, by Moe Aboulkheir (confirmed)
- 15:00 - Welcome, etc.
- 15:15 - pygments - Jeremy
- 15:45 - Coffee Break
- 16:10 - Houskeeping: Next CTPUG and *Camp involvement
- The python profiling talk, by Moe Aboulkheir
Next Meeting date
- Next meeting (CTPUG 8) will be on the 9th of Feb, 2008