Sprints and Bug Days
- Python Bug Day 2008/05/10 - Sprint on various open python bugs
- Python Bug Day 2008/06/21 - Followup sprint to the previous Python Bug Day
- Scipy Sprint 2008/11/29 - Sprint on various open Scipy Bugs
- Python test writing day 2009/06/06 - writing extra tests for the ElementTree module
- Bitten bug sprint 2010/04/24 - Bug sprint on Bitten, preparing for the 0.6 milestone.
- Genshi porting sprint 2010/09/04 - Sprint to port Genshi to py3k
- Python Bug Day 2010/11/20 - Bug sprint as part of the Python bug weekend.
- Matplot porting sprint 2011/03/05 - Sprint to help finish the matplotlib port to py3k.
- Mixed sprint 2011/10/08 - pygame on pypy + pyweek widget library
- Plone Sprint and Python Bug Day 2013/01/26 - combined Plone and CPython bug sprint in conjunction with the Wine and Beer sprint.
- PyConZA Web Site sprint 2013/03/09 - Sprint to improve the website for PyConZA 2013
We have a list of Bugs filed or worked on during CTPUG Events.
Planned future sprints / events
- Pygame on cffi 2013/12/07 - Sprint to port pygame to cffi for PyPy
- Debian Packaging Day.
- Short game jam
- Half-day pygame tutorial / demo thing
- 1.5 half day code jam
- Small teams (2 or 3 days)